- This event has passed.
Monthly Bi+/ Queer / Poly Potluck & Games
January 26 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Bring your favorite foods and join us for a day of supporting each other and socializing! Intersectionally friendly to all queer polyamorous folks. Make sure you post what you’re bringing in the events. Gluten free foods are appreciated by one of your Celiac organizers.
We also typically play a board game or too, if people are interested! 🙂
Apartment / Parking Map: Attached to this event.
To get here:
* Buzz 217 at the gate
* Park anywhere that’s not covered (including uncovered spots on top level of parking garage)
* Or park in the lower level of the parking garage in any space that says “OPEN”
By queer we mean the whole umbrella: LGBTQIA+, all genderqueer, genderfluid, agender, asexual, aromantic, pansexual, polysexual, etc.
– Please don’t wear perfume/ cologne to this event.
– Stairs: None
– Low tables available: Yes
– Cats / dogs: 1 cat, 1 dog (Can be kept in bedrooms)
– Food allergies: Dependent on what people bring
– Other allergy risks: None known
– Light (Natural / Florescent / Screens): Indoor, some natural
– Sound Level: Moderate (conversation)
– Seated or Standing event: Either
– Fat friendly seating: Yes
– Subtitles / ASL: None
– Shade: Yes (indoors)
– Name tags: Yes
– Restrooms: Yes
– Group will not be separated by gender